We love the Lower Haight! The businesses in our corner of the world make our neighborhood what is. Please shop local and support the neighborhood. Below is a quick list of where you can shop local and get your holiday shopping out of the way. If we missed anyone, let us know! This list will continue to be updated, spread the word. Questions? LowerHaight415@gmail.com
- Rooky Ricardo’s (419 Haight): One of San Francisco’s longest running independent record shops specializing in 45s, oldies, funk, soul & rock LPs. Open everyday from 12-6pm.
- Vinyl Dreams (593 Haight): Record shop specializing in new dance & electronic vinyl! Gift cards available.
- Groove Merchants (687 Haight): Locally owned compact shop offers new & used records with special emphasis on soul, funk & hip-hop. Appointments available.
- RobotSpeak (589 Haight): Thee West Coast Synth Shop. Established in 2002 in San Francisco CA. Bad Ass Modular & Analog Synthesizers.
- Upper Playground (220 Fillmore): Apparel Inspired by the promotion of Street Art. Order Now! Prints & Books also available.
- Cove (206 Fillmore): Cove is a small shop carrying plants (mainly indoor), and a curated selection of décor and gift items including candles, ceramics, baskets, wall art, books, jewelry, scarves, and natural specimens such as corals, minerals and insects.
- The Animal House (157 Fillmore): The Animal House is a unique experience offering gifts for pets and their owners. Stop by and see what unique gits you can find!
- Earthen (136 Fillmore): The shop features a curated collection of homeware, apothecary, pantry + jewelry from independent artists. All items are inspired by nature, rooted in folk craft, and designed for the modern home.
- Turkey & Sharkey (Page & Webster): What started off as a neighborhood bread pop up has turned into a weekly community market featuring local vendors. Shop online for special one-of-a-kind apparel!
- Wild Feather (597 Haight): Showcasing independent San Francisco designers who create clothes for party and play. Appointments available.
- Two Budz (629A Haight): Floral designs, fresh cuts and handmade succulent arrangements. Lower Haight’s newest floral shop!
- Sabah (663 Haight): Handmade leather shoes from Turkey. Sabahs are celebrated for their quality, comfort, and style.
- Costuming On Haight (735 Haight): San Francisco’s year round costume and custom looks design studio. Come support one of San Francisco’s queer-owned-and-operated shops!
- Life (604A Haight): Purveyor of fine fragrances & gifts, serving the Lower Haight neighborhood since 1992. SF pickups available.
- Onyx (289 Divisadero): A local and independent designer boutique in San Francisco. Open 12-5 Thursday through Sunday.
- Idle Hand (575 Haight): Idle Hand is a shop located in the Lower Haight of San Francisco that specializes in American Traditional tattooing. All designs created by our resident artists.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Retreat Skin + Hair Studio (146 Fillmore): Looking to stock up on skin care products for yourself? Been wanting to share some of your favorite products with friends/family? Want to give someone special a luxurious treat? 10% OFF $100, $150, $200 or $250 GIFT CARDS THRU DEC 31ST. Use Promo Code: GIFTCARD10 to purchase gift certificates.
- Studio Estrada (142 Fillmore): Purchase products gift wrapped for the holidays! Pick-up and shipping for all gifts are on Tuesdays, gift card available.
- Edo (601 Haight): A space that specializes in effortless haircutting and organic color services. Virtual Services available as well as gift cards for the holidays!
- B Parlor (782 Haight): Color & cut specialists that craft your style to compliment your face shape, skin tone and accentuates your unique self
- SPARC (473 Haight): SPARC is a long-trusted source for the highest quality cannabis. Sparc cannabis products are sustainably grown on our Sonoma County estate in fully organic, biodynamic fields using only natural sunlight.